Monday, August 31, 2009

It's almost time!!

I think this has to be my favorite day of each month...(even though it's a busy one!) I am sooo excited to get to share with you our brand new September kit tomorrow called "Hall Pass." The site is being updated and looks great, and every one's gallery is inspiring me this morning. (Even mine...looking at it all in the light of day makes me smile.) I wasn't feeling very crafty when I worked on a few of these projects, and it seemed like nothing turned out how I had planned, but looking at them all together I am happy with how they all came together. I made 6 layouts and an altered envelope for my gallery and I still have 4 sheets of paper and lots of embellishments left over, plus 2 more layouts just waiting to be finished. Holy moly, I think that's the most I've ever gotten accomplished for my gallery! So I'll share a few sneak peeks here and then you must head over to Holly and Amanda's blogs for their sneak peeks as well. So cute!
Okay, these buttons aren't included in the kit (MM Vintage Findings) but Lexi sent them to me...and they were just TOO perfect for this layout. Thanks Lexi!
The super cute handmade felt/fabric star (it's polka dotted on the back)...and yes folks this is the crazy page I made about a monkey in Mexico.

I also went a little crazy with the masking tape this month!! I have seen LOTS of people add it to their pages...but I have never tried using it before. The verdict for me was = FUN! The scalloped edge is just masking tape cut and then layered.
I love the way the Basic Grey June Bug line coordinates with The Boyfriend line by Cosmo Cricket. Such happy, cheerful colors! (Oh, and here's a little more masking tape! LOL.)
See you back first thing in the morning for our BIG reveal of "Hall Pass." It will be up for sale at 8:00 a.m. CST!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Your sneaks look great. I just can't wait to see what everyone made with the kit!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Looks awesome!

Holly said...

Looks interesting and very cute-CAN'T WAIT! I am ready to be inspired!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates