Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby card...

Today I went to a friends baby shower...and so last night I made a little card to take along. The paper is AC, the frame sticker is K & Co. and the chipboard in the middle is KI Memories.

In other news...I am officially exhausted today. This new school schedule is proving harder to get used to than I thought. I am not a "napper" (as in I have taken maybe 2 naps this entire year) but this past week I have already taken a couple power naps just to make it through. Add to that the fact that Tanner is having a sleep-over with his BFF and they have succeeded in wearing me out with all of their silliness. I hope they sleep as good as me. They have had so much fun already...it's been worth it. I'm taking them all to church tomorrow so I will get a little taste of what it's like to have 3 kids to get out the door in the morning. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates