Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF!

I have been under the weather the last few days...ugh! This is one of the busiest times for me...and fitting in spending 2 days on the couch was not on the to-do list! I am feeling much better this afternoon...thankfully. I think I may even take the kids out to eat for dinner. (Tanner is begging for Chinese.) And I am looking forward to a low-key relaxed weekend. No plans besides church on Sunday. Just what the doctor ordered!


I have been super excited to see our designers sneak peeks on their blogs...Samantha's is up HERE. I should be back tomorrow with a few peeks of my gallery.
I love how she outlined the wood grain chipboard letters! And that spinner is just too cute! Hope you have a terrific Friday!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates