Sunday, August 16, 2009

And everything is how it should be...

Sorry for my lack of blogging this past week! The kids returned from being with their dad for 3 weeks on Saturday and I had so many things that I wanted to get done before they returned, it kept me away for a few days. I wanted not just to have all of my errands run and all of my work done...but also the whole house cleaned till it was sparkling AND the yard mowed. Because let's face it, for the next week...all I'll want to do is hug them!! Upon their return, they came back both sick...Tanner has a double ear infection (Ouch! He cried tonight it was hurting so bad, and luckily we have the drops that help with the pain.) He is on day 2 of antibiotics and is covered in prayers! Hopefully he'll be okay to start school this week!! Poor thing. Divorce is SO unfair when there are little ones involved. Especially when they feel like they are put in the middle of things. They are exhausted physically and emotionally, but had lots of fun stories to tell me of all the things they got to do. I cannot tell you how good it is to have them home tucked into their beds sleeping soundly. And everything is how it should be...again finally. Hope this isn't TMI for all of you in blogland...it's just me sharing my life. YOU KNOW it will get turned into a page! LOL.

In other Freehand News...September's kit is coming together nicely! I am loving this one *so* much! I can't wait to share a sneak peek tomorrow. I am working on getting a newsletter out since it's the middle of the month! (Unbelievable! Where has this summer gone?) So be checking your inbox for that tomorrow...and as always I'll post it here as well.) Hope you had a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to hug someone today! (You know there will be hugging around the clock here at my house...and I will do my best to be super-mom to my two sick little ones.)

1 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

So glad that the kids are home! We will praying for a super fast recovery!

Love you,
Mandy

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates