Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He's mastered the bus...

His only complaint is that it's hot on the bus. Just looking at this picture makes me laugh! His first day when he hopped off...he ran around the back of the bus, not knowing that he should go in front to be safe. (Which also made it impossible for his shutter-bug mom to snap a picture, because she was too busy making sure he didn't get hit by any cars.) But today he had it mastered and once he made it across the street I snapped this pose. LOL. I love the fact that he gets dropped off right in front of our street. (Instead of 2 blocks away like when I was a kid!)
AND I also had to share a little peek of our *almost* here September kit! I have been having fun working with this one. I think I'll have to get the bus picture above printed to make a layout! Even though I am planning to do a few school related things with it, this kit is very versatile. It definitely will work for other themes than just school. For example, I just put together a layout of us meeting a monkey named Coco in Mexico. (Maybe I'll have to show you a sneak peek of that one tomorrow.)
Not only does this kit have two yards of adorable ribbon, but it also comes with 2 very cool pieces of wire as well. Wait until you see what our design team created using them! Lexi posted sneak peeks on her blog today...check it out!
Hope you are having a super week! I'm off to make dinner!

3 comments:

em said...

so cute!!! :)

Samantha said...

you are right this kit is very versatile, I didn't make one back to school, they aren't in school yet!

Holly said...

Love seeing Tanner so grown-up and riding the bus!! YAY TANNER! Cannot wait for the 1st of September to come so we can see the kit in all of its glory and of course, be INSPIRED!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates