Monday, August 17, 2009

Mid-Month Newsletter!

Freehand Scraps Newsletter (just in case you missed it in your inbox!)

Hello everyone! Time for another mid-month newsletter! There are new backpacks and school supplies filling the house…as my oldest has his first day of kindergarten tomorrow. It is definitely bittersweet. I sit here and think about where in the world the last 6 years went, but I guess the truth is I never thought either of my kids would ever be out of diapers! It’s times like these that I am so grateful for this wonderful hobby. All of the time that has flown past me for the last 6 years is carefully documented in my scrapbooks. The important milestones as well as the everyday occurrences that make up our story are there to look back on and cherish, which is a very good thing since it seems like I just blinked my eyes and my tiny infant is a big boy with half of his teeth missing!

Our August kit “Happy Go Lucky” is up for sale…in case you haven’t seen it, its darling! Check out all of the detailed photos and list of contents HERE. I thought I would share a few of the projects our wonderful design team whipped up with it.
This is a darling mini by Samantha Sibbet, and below is another made by Jen Jockish our guest designer this month!
And of course I can’t stand a mid-month newsletter without a small peak of what’s to come for September!! Eeek! I am so excited about this one ladies and gents. Stay tuned for the full reveal on September 1st at 8:00 a.m. CST. You won’t want to miss out on all of the newly released products from CHA packed into this one!

Ahhh...I've gone too far...I've shown too much!! LOL.
Hope you have a wonderful night!!

5 comments:

margie c said...

Oooo! What a nice kit! Looking forward to this one!
Thanks for the peeks!!!
:*) margie

em said...

So much fun stuff in that kit!!! :)

Amanda Smith said...

I love it! :)

Lexi said...

Girl--you don't mess around when you say "sneaks"! Love this kit!!! Will have some sneakies on my blog later this week :D

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Definately cute!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates