Monday, August 10, 2009

Work...

Working and waiting for all of the fun things from CHA to get here! The boxes have started rolling in, so it's like Christmas around here! It is going to be a September kit to remember. Full of fun! For now I have another Mother Theresa quote to share...LOVE this! I can truly say that this job is not slavery! I love it!
And this one too...makes me think of two very special small people who are finally coming home this weekend! I cannot wait to put back on the "mom hat."
And here is a little birthday card that I made at CHA a few weeks ago...it's going to my sweet Grandma Suz who turns 83 this coming week! And since she hasn't joined the Internet craze it's safe to share it here a few days early. I love my Grandma, I know 60-year-olds who act "older" than she does. She is amazing and healthy and wonderful and I miss her loads.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend....and that your work is FULL of love!

3 comments:

Holly said...

HA HA HA....I was going to give her the same card tomorrow at her party! I guess I am glad that I did not write in it yet. I will have to make a different one tonight!! Great minds think alike!!

Lexi said...

Christmas in August! Love it :)I'm sure your grandma will love that sweet card. excited for the september kit..and for your "mom hat" to return :)

Samantha said...

First, I love how your mom fills you in on stuff here on the blog, so sweet! Like Lexie, I can't wait to see the next kit...we are ready! Happy to hear the kiddies will be with there mommy soo.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates