Friday, August 7, 2009

Newsletter!

Freehand Scraps Newsletter (Just in case you didn't get it...I'm posting it here.)

Happy August! It’s hard to believe that summer is nearly gone, that the kids are getting ready for school to start, and that the night air is getting crisp. I love summer so much, that it’s hard for me to say goodbye. But with the kids almost back to school, it will definitely give me a little more time in the craft studio, if you know what I mean! If you haven’t had a chance to see our latest August kit “Happy Go Lucky” you are missing out on all the fun! Take a look HERE…and get one while you can!
I thought I would take a minute also to highlight some of the awesome projects found in the gallery this month! We have a wonderful guest designer this month…her work speaks for itself…the very talented Jen Jockish! See the rest of her gallery for even more inspiration!


We just got back from CHA, (Craft & Hobby Association) the big trade show where all of the scrapbook companies come out with their brand-new products. The show took place in Orlando, a very hot and sticky place at the end of July, but it was all worth it because of the brand new products we have in store for you in the upcoming months! One of the things I love about my job the most is finding the perfect pieces to go in each of our kits…and my friends I do think we’ve succeeded! Stay tuned!

I just have to say another great big “thank YOU” to all of our loyal customers! You make my job such a joy! Thank you for your continued support of Freehand Scraps! Have a fantastic day!

1 comments:

Suz said...

A lovely kit & design team examples. Thanks for caring so much about your customers.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates