Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few more things...

I have a few more things from my gallery to share...some fav's! My re purposed EXIT sign.
Another card for my sweet boy Tanner. I love this glitter KI Memories paper...I used another Heidi Swapp "Invisibles" star and added some sage acrylic paint. Before the paint was fully dry, I rubbed some of it off with a damp paper towel, to make it a little more shabby.

This one I brought to my sister in Florida. I knotted the flower ribbon and then attached it to the card. This kit is so very much fun to work with!

I am going to be working on a newsletter tomorrow! I mowed the yard today...and so I didn't quite get it finished! Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You do know that I am way impressed with your yard mowing skills. It's a ride on , right? Sounds like fun. I don't know how to start a lawn mower, I am not allowed to touch.

Heidi Stork said...

Yes, I am mower girl! And thankfully it's a riding tractor!! If I had to use a push mower it would take me ALL day! I have been mowing since I was a little girl (brave parents) but I would trade this job for anything!

Heidi

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates