Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Hall Pass"

...is our new September kit...and it's not to be missed!! This kit is packed with brand-new products from CHA from several manufacturers, and has cute vintage elements as well as an exclusive handmade fabric and felt star. It does have the appearance of a school-themed kit, but as you can see from the gallery it's very versatile and can work for so many different things. I'll post some photos of the kit contents here, and I also wanted to share the link for our Freehand Scraps blinkie: http://freehandscraps.com/images/fs-ad-120x120-sep09.gif

Have you taken a look at the GALLERY yet? Loads of inspiration, and very fun ideas, I love it! We welcomed Emily Spahn, who is just the sweetest person ever, as our guest designer this month. Love what she came up with! (She also qualifies as the busiest new mom I know!)

Take a peek at what you'll be getting this month!!
A shot of just the papers...yum!
A few of the embellishments.

And the little vintage keyboard key. LOvE it!
The exclusive handmade star!
Be sure not to miss out on this one! I'll be back tomorrow with some gallery goodness to share! Hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Amy Coose said...

This is a GORGEOUS kit!!!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi--the galleries are amazing
there is sO mUch in this kit
and you all came up with
gReAt artwork.
the ribbon is especially cute...and i love love the computer key.
thanks for putting it all together
and for the inspiration. it was fun
to see what you all did with the
felt/fabric backed star.

Jessica said...

WOW- I am so excited that I stumbled accross your blog!! I have been on a mission trying to find a nice school inspired kit! This is PERFECT!!

PS- you Sept designer ROCKED!! that clip board is amazing!

truleetraci said...

I spy with my little eye... some hand made goodies from your Momma??? am I right??? What a TREASURE when a FreeHand kit has one of those!!!
Love it!

em said...

It truly is an amazing kit!! I think I might have to make some more things... :) You put together such fantastic kits!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates