Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where has the week gone?

I am holding on for dear life this week! Does anyone else feel that way ever? It seems everyday I have at least 2 places to be in at once. And my car is in the shop, which took up most of yesterday and put me behind schedule on an already crazy busy week! And it's Open House at school tonight and we still have to come up with an "Animal Explorer" costume for Tanner to wear to school tomorrow for career day...and the yard hasn't been mowed in 2 weeks and things are getting out of control out there!! SO this will be short but sweet!

Deep breaths. Deep breaths. (Here are a few pictures of the kids dancing in the aisle at Target in the stereo section. I need to be MORE like them. Have more fun...laugh more...and don't worry so much!)


Anyways, I have been shipping out kits right and left...and am still working on a newsletter to get out hopefully tomorrow! (So be checking your inbox for that!) I have gotten some sweet emails this week from these dear people who happen to be customers and I just have to say...it makes my day to hear from you! I really do love to get your feedback...good and bad...even though I have never gotten any bad feedback. I am always open to suggestions and ideas. So a big thanks for keeping in touch and being such wonderful customers! Back with a newsletter shortly! And have a super night!!

1 comments:

em said...

You get good feedback because you do such a great job!!! :) Love the photos of your kiddos!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates