Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Renewed...

Ahhhh...3 day weekends...I love you!

Around here I have the vanilla caramel candle lit and am planning to get busy this afternoon putting out the fall decor. I don't go over the top with making each and every room in the house fall-like. I usually don't decorate outside...other than our display of pumpkins. But even the small things I decorate with get the kids excited and they love it! It's like party decorations! LOL. Hopefully when Tanner gets home from school he will have a fall surprise awaiting him. This year I would really like to get a new door mat for the front door and maybe even hang one of my fall wreaths.(Now I just need to drag the swimming pool into the workshop and rake up the patio, which is already full of fallen leaves!) One good thing about photographing your decor is that you can always refer back to those photos as a reference...especially if you're like me and totally forgot what you did (*and liked*) from the year before. When you live in a furnished house like I do...and it may or may not be your "style" it's particularly helpful.

I can't believe fall is just around the corner! Things have been steadily arriving for next month's kit...and let me just tell you how CUTE it all is! I'm getting so excited to share sneak peeks...even though it's way too early for that right? LOL. Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend (for my US friends.) Have a great day!

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

I received my september kit Friday, and I am still doing cartwheels- so I can't even think about october's kit yet! Sensory overload- LOL! Thanks so much for putting together such wonderful kits...I'm so happy I joined your club!

Lexi said...

I say it's never too early for a sneak peek ;)
And Nitasha you are SO right..the Sept kit was FULL of yumminess!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates