Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sneak Peeks...

I have been dreaming about this kit for a while now. There are so many pieces of it that I am in love with...and I'm so excited to finally share a quick sneak peek with all of you!!
It has a little touch of pink in it, but has a very versatile color palette. Those "be" letters are a definite favorite! I also have included Lilybee Designs for the first time in this one and am excited about it. Along with Fancy Pants, American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Prima, and Maya Road!
You won't want to miss out on this one! It will be up for sale (as always) Oct 1st at 8:00 a.m. CST!! Hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Wow! I love that fawn paper!!! Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it all!!!

Alecia Castro said...

Oh my, now THIS looks fun!!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates