Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Newsletter!

Freehand Scraps Newsletter
Happy March! I am totally ready for spring to arrive. It's been a long winter here in the Midwest, but we have a brand new kit to lift us out of those winter doldrums. I'm so excited to introduce you to "Clothespin!" This kit is full of all brand new products from CHA...and some extra special handmade touches.
Wait until you see what the designers came up with this month! We had the privilege of having Jill Sprott (a finalist from our DT call last year) guest design for us this month.
"Hi! My name is Jill Sprott, and I’m so happy to be a guest designer for Freehand Scraps! I live on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, with my husband Rob and my daughter Zoe. My family is my biggest inspiration, and I want my scrapbooks to reflect the love and laughter that is so much a part of our lives. I want my pages to tell a story, but I also want them to convey emotion – and I want them to reflect me, whoever and however I was in the moment that the page was created.

I started scrapbooking over seven years ago out of curiosity, and although it took me a long time to shake off the fear of “messing up,” I kept at it, and I’m glad I did. Robert Frost claimed that poetry is “a way of remembering that which it would impoverish us to forget,” and I feel exactly the same way about scrapbooking."

Jill's gallery is amazing! See the rest of the gallery HERE.
In other Freehand Scraps news, we have made some changes this month to the site that are worth mentioning here. We will no longer be offering subscriptions on the website, so the only option will be to make a one time purchase. This is a way for me to simplify the way things are run around here, and to simplify the shipping process. Also after 2 years of charging the same flat rate for shipping, I am having to raise the price by $1.00. We of course try to keep our prices as low as possible to pass the savings on to you! If you have any other questions regarding these changes, please feel free to email me at heidi@freehandscraps.com and I would be happy to answer them! The BIG sale is also being extended for the month of March, 40% off of all our past 2008 and 2009 kits, so get them while you can! We want to thank you again for your continued support and for being great customers!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates