Friday, March 5, 2010

Ton-O-Flowers

This post is dedicated to the flowers on this GCD paper from the kit. This was my favorite paper from the entire show. (It was hard to narrow it down to just one...but this one stood out the most to me.) So I turned this...
Into this...a little layout about my sweetie.
Love these sweet chipboard letters...so versatile.
In this shot you can really see the flocking on the leaves, and the sweet little buttons from the kit.

As I layered the flowers I curled up the edges of the blossoms to make them more dimensional.
And the journaling.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Enamored, I am, of that paper AND of that lovely layout! I love the texture of the paper.

Amanda Smith said...

Cute page and an even cuter little girl. Chloe is just beautiful. :)

Have a great weekend!

Samantha said...

Hi Heidi, I loved your lay outs...of course. Your words, your love for Chloe on this one makes it so very special. Great way to show off those flowers too. Miss you friend. xoxo Samantha

em said...

Those chipboard letters are some of my very favorite of the new releases!! ;)

nAnnAlYnn said...

what a darling layout....
this is my favorite paper too.
makes me miss that little chloe
girl. great quote. or did
you write that??

Erin said...

Just got my kit on Saturday and I agree--that paper from GCD is spectacular! I love how you cut the flowers out for your layout--I am going to try that for sure! :) Thank you for another fabulous kit!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates