Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here is another sneak peek of April's kit...and YES that is an exclusive felt shape made by my wonderful Mom! Isn't it the cutest little thing? I still haven't had a chance to play with mine at all...but I am planning to this weekend for sure! I also have a few new Maya mists that I am anxious to play with! And I still have some robot party invites to finish. I'm hoping that putting this on the blog and *PrOmIsiNg* to post pics of them tomorrow will make me actually follow through and finish them!
I also have a little video I took of the kids this afternoon and blogger has been fighting with me about posting it here...I have been trying for the last 2 hours...maybe I'll try again later! Hugs!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

spill.

Erin said...

That fabulous lightbulb is TO DIE FOR! Love it!!

tina said...

So cute.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates