Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday night crop!

Headed out to a crop tonight...it's time! I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be back with some sneaks to share tomorrow! :) I always love it when I have a kit to work with...I have SO much less to bring. Thought I would share a few party things I have run across that are to-die-for in my party planning hunt. Aren't these the cutest? Too bad you can't order them online unless you know Japanese!! :)


You could very easily make these cups using rub-ons or stickers or a die cut machine. Too cute!And I just love this robot...he was an etsy find...but was sold out and no longer listed. Boo! (Thought you might like to see him mom.)
Have a happy Friday!!

2 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

that's a very cool robot.

em said...

I saw those cups on Ohdeedoh. SO fun! :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates