Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy day...

Sorry for my brief absence, it's a rainy day here and so I have been busy making some robot party invitations for my little guys birthday party, AND organizing and putting away a stack of layouts that needed to be put into albums. HoLy CoW that's a big job! As I was putting them into albums I could hardly remember which year we spent Christmas here and which year we spent Christmas in Colorado. I am going to have to do a better job of labeling with not just he date but the year. (Scrapbooking 101 right? Apparently I need a refresher course :) Otherwise I will just have to hope that they are in some kind of chronological order...and get over it! LOL! I really could, and sometimes do, spend all day in my scrapbook room. There is always something else I want to finish or work on, or put away, or get out. Or a stack of pictures I want to look through. I was on my laptop last night going through some old photos and was just in tears at how many wonderful memories I have had the privilege to witness. Many of those pictures I never got around to scrapbooking, because as I'm sure you do to...I take SO many! The longer I scrapbook, the more picky I get about which ones "make the cut" and actually get scrapped. But that doesn't mean I still love looking through them. I'm blessed. Blessed beyond what I deserve...thank the Lord!

Last night I was reading design blogs and I came across the link to THESE by Poolga. Fun! They are free wallpapers for your iphone. I couldn't decide which one I liked best, there were some really fun ones. (There were also some really icky ones so browse carefully my friends!) Which one do you like best?




The kids are begging me to take them to run errands today...we are out of drawing paper, which basically = the end of the world as we know it to them! They have finally broken down now and are drawing on the back side of some older drawings. I think it's inevitable...but who wants to go out on a rainy day? Not me! :) Hope your weekend is off to a sunny start!

4 comments:

Jill said...

These are great!

nAnnAlYnn said...

i vOte clouds....too cUte.

Lexi said...

LOVE the camera and the scalloped circles look so spring-ish :)

Amanda Smith said...

I like the scalloped one! They are all cute though. Maybe you could just change it every few days to keep it fresh :)

Hope you had a great weekend! Did you get any scrapbooking done?

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates