Monday, March 22, 2010

Just in case...

...you were wondering what the April kit was like. Here are the patterned papers. Super cute right?
And a little peek at some of the embellishments. :)
I also had to give everyone the heads up that I somehow accidentally erased SEVERAL contacts from one of my distribution lists. (Meaning your newsletter sign up information.) SO if you don't receive the newsletter I'm sending out today, please sign up for the newsletter again. I have tried everything I can to retrieve them and haven't had any luck. Sometimes technology is just NOT my friend. I always post the newsletter here, so be checking for it here as well! Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Loving this kit Heidi ;)

nAnnAlYnn said...

lOve thOse uMbreLLas! greAt colors!

Erin said...

Fabulous as always! I agree--those umbrellas are darling!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates