Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 years old...

Yikes! (Get ready for a sappy Momma post.) When I was a little girl I had dreams and aspirations of being a pilot or a photographer or the first female president...but the most important thing I wanted to "be" was a Momma. I was babysitting and volunteering in the church nursery from the time I was little, and I loved it. I became a teacher because I loved working with kids. I have been around the world to work in orphanages, finding my passion in life. And then it happened...I was given one of the greatest gifts of my life, Tanner Graham. The sweetest, most well behaved 8 lb. 7 oz. baby. Slept through the night at 5 weeks old. The most mellow, easy-going personality. The cutest thing EVER! The silliest, most passionate boy. Sensitive and loving. A great big brother. With a laugh that you can't help but laugh right along with.
You are one in a million gazillion trillion. You have an unbelievable imagination.
You are passionate about the things you love, and sensitive to others.

You are a happy little world traveler and adapt to new people and places so easily.
You are a gift. A miracle. A song that my soul knows by heart. You represent all that is good in the world. Don't ever let anyone make you doubt yourself. I believe in you my sweet boy...deep, deep, down and I know that God has amazing things in store for you, and I am so proud of who you are becoming! Thank you for being just you. For filling my life with laughter and joy and silliness and your art and your song. Just KNOW my sweet boy, that this Momma loves you all the way to the moon and back. 7 years old...I just can't believe it. Happy Birthday Tan!

4 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

hAppY birthdAY tAnneR!!
we lOve yOu and prAy this yeAr
will be a gReAT onE full of
blessings and happY times.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Momma's get to be sappy when their kids have birthdays :o) Happy Birthday Tanner.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Tan-O....we are so excited to get to see you all and celebrate the miracle of YOU this coming week! love the beautiful post! made me cry.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner! What a wonderful post! I think he looks like you!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates