Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fans...

Yes we are...meeting up with Samantha Sibbet and Lexi Bridges for CHA was a blast! This is the last project I finished using my March kit. When I think about combining palm trees and sunshine, along with new friends, tons of brand new products, Inn-n-Out Burger, Anthropology shopping, and late night scrap sessions...and you have pretty much described heaven on earth from my point of view. This little instax photo (man I want one of those SO bad! Sam and Lexi both had one and I felt so left out :) was taken in Target as we were getting some snacks for our scrapping session that night. I am a grown woman and was walking around Target in my flannel jammies at 9 p.m. It was hilarious!
I added the fabric thickers from February's kit last month. This was a super simple page. 6X12 sized. It's always fun to switch up the size of layouts you make I think. This little instax photo would have drowned on a 12x12 page!
The first thing I did with my kit was cut this lady out of the patterned paper. She's just so fancy that I had to use her! :)


Thanks for all of your kind comments on yesterdays post. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one feeling all of those pressures and expectations. We really all have so much in common you know? And we had the most beee-autiful spring-like day here today. It was almost enough to distract me from my taxes that need to be done looming over my head! :)

3 comments:

tina said...

Heidi,

I just got my kit yesterday & I SO loved EVERYTHING! Thanks for all the lovely inspiration & kit creation!

nAnnAlYnn said...

very cute page....
looks like total fun.
jammies in target.
working on the new felt shape.
love you. nanna

Em said...

very cute!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates