Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Clothespin"

I'm so happy to introduce you to our latest kit "Clothespin!" It's beautiful...if I do say so myself! And the gallery this month is equally beautiful, jam-packed with inspiration! You will be blown away...I know I was! It's packed with the latest and greatest finds from CHA.
I made flowers out of vintage sewing patterns for every one's kit. I hope you like them! :)
There are 2 alphabets, word strip chipboard stickers, layered chipboard flowers, a darling fabric banner, and all brand new patterned papers!

And so much more!

At Freehand Scraps we are making a few minor changes starting in March. We aren't going to be offering a subscription option any longer, in an effort to simplify things. We are also raising our flat rate shipping charge by $1.00. We have tried to keep our costs as low as possible, but due to the USPS raising their cost twice, it was necessary! We love our customers and are so very grateful for each and every one of you! Happy March!

4 comments:

Kósa Andrea said...

oh yes, I like your flowers... very much... they inspiring me...

nAnnAlYnn said...

wow...awesome...the galleries are
so gReAt!! so many ideas...such
talent. this kit is totally fun.
it is a springboard for wild and
fun creativity....your design team
made such fantastic pages from it.
love love the flower paper and the
pattern tissue flowers.

Celeste said...

love this kit heidi. the flowers are gorgeous! :)

Amanda Smith said...

The gallery was awesome this month. I especially LOVED Jill's work, she did such a great job!! Hope your day went a little better than yesterday....I was going to call you and then decided you were probably much too busy! Love you and thinking of you today.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates