Thursday, February 11, 2010

I may or may not...

I may or may not be up to something!! March's kit is starting to look super cute! There are exclusives in this one! I am making something to go in it. But you'll just have to wait and see. After all, patience is a virtue right? And it's one I need to work on when it comes to winter! Working on the March kit really makes me wish that we could just skip February all together and move onto spring. The last few months of winter seem completely unnecessary to me...see I need more patience. :)
And this little one addressed one of her Valentine's to herself to take to her party at school. To: Chloe From: Chloe. Self love people...that's what it's all about. I thought that was the cutest thing EVER. Look at the pure excitement on her face as she was opening it up...like she had never seen it before! I think there must be a layout dedicated to this is my scrapbook.
This was her 2nd favorite Valentine...after of course hers!


I wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments about my little mini book in my last post. I'm glad that it might have inspired you in a small way! Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Homemade goodies in the March kit?? Be still my heart! Go, Heidi!

truleetraci said...

Oh I can't wait for the March kit if it has "home-made-heidi-goodness" in it!!! Yay!!!
and Lil Miss Chloe is just the sweetest! can't wait to see the page you make about the valentine to herself.... too cute!!!
You are a BLESSED Momma!

sillypea said...

Super cute post. I agree about unnecessary winter & self love totally.

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi---chloe is a wonder....so
adOrablE...and 'the look' when opening. priceless.
their valentines will be late
because there are other things
(not finished yet) traveling with
those little envelopes.
what are you making?? do tell.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Hmmm...can't wait to see what you are up to! And Chloe--too cute as always!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates