Thursday, July 31, 2008

Newsletter!

I sent out a newsletter this afternoon. If you for some chance didn't receive it I will post it again here. (With a few extra peeks into what you'll be getting, of course.)

_______________________________________________
It's time again for another Freehand Scraps newsletter!! I can't believe that it is almost officially August! We are so excited to reveal our brand new kit for August called "Vibe." This incredible kit will be up for sale tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. CST, so make sure to check out all of the creative inspiration that's in store at http://www.freehandscraps.com/. As most of you know, we have a brand new design team here at Freehand Scraps! You will be blown away by all of the talent that is flooding the August gallery! So get ready for a fun, and very funky kit. This kit is full of bold color combinations, it includes an acrylic tag album, a vintage record, fabric, buttons (that are self-adhesive, gotta love that!) and so much more! I had so much fun playing with this one, and it stretched me creatively and that is always a good thing.

Here is a sneak peek of just a few of the things you'll be getting!!


I am so excited to finally put those vintage records in a kit. I feel like I have been waiting forever for just the right one. And this one fits perfectly! There is American Crafts and Tinkering Ink paper, a great alphabet by Doodlebug Design, Glitz Designs rub-ons, hand-crafted tags made from antique sheet music, and so much more! And at the sweet little price of only $29.50 for a one-time purchase and $27.50 for a subscription, you just can't go wrong! If you want to see more, check out the blog for more sneak peeks! http://freehandscraps.blogspot.com/

Also I have to thank all of our wonderful customers for being so great, and for your business. We wouldn't be here without all of you! You really make my job so much fun! See you tomorrow!

You're the best!
Heidi

________________________________________________

So I thought I would share a couple sneak peeks of my gallery projects. These are a few of my favorites!
What girl doesn't need a layout about her favorite shoes?? So much fun! So I hope you have a wonderful night, and I will see you back first thing for the big reveal!!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Wow!!!! I love it, I never thought of using old vintage records on a LO........The KIT looks awesome

Linda

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates