Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Flutter"

It's here...and it's for sale...and I have already shipped out a car-full today! So I guess the early bird gets the worm! I have gotten such great feedback on this kit, and I'm so happy to finally share it with you all!


Well it's been a crazy day! The kids had their last swimming lesson this morning, and now they are at VBS, and later tonight Tanner has another T-ball game. To top it all off, obviously Freehand Scraps is off to a crazy busy start. But I like to be busy, as long as it isn't all the time. I did treat myself to a pedicure yesterday afternoon. (I am embarassed to say that I haven't had one in over a year! I apologized to the girl who did it in advance about my heels...she laughed and reassured me she had definitely seen worse!) So now I feel like I could scale tall buildings and conquer the world with my pretty pink toenails! So refreshing! I honestly feel like I spoiled myself a little...which is something I don't do much. So in lieu of sharing a picture of my pink toenails, I thought I would share the card I made for my gallery.

I must give some credit to Katie, one of our new designers beginning in August. She had a layout on her blog with this hand-drawn border that I loved so I decided to try it. I thought it turned out cute!
The pink scallop that is framing the window, is hand-cut from the KI Memories flowered patterned paper. I cut out the pink flowers and used the petals as the edge. I LOVE that wood grain paper by Love, Elsie! Too cute!
Have a wOndErfuL day!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Cute kit and the gallery is full of awesome stuff!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
great to see the new kit and the
layouts in the gallery are really
great and unique. i love the lettering that looks like painted handwriting. it's different from
anything i've seen and very fun.
love those paper butterflies in the
frame too. the flag dress is in the mail finally---i sent it 'urgent' but in spite of it all....there are no guaranties that it will be there for the 4th.
and it's not even fabulous either.
but i do know that it will fit.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates