Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet...

I saw my family off today...the house just feels so empty without 4 kids and 5 adults to occupy it. I miss them already. What a priviledge it was to have all of the "girls" here at once! I wish I had taken a group picture, but there was so much commotion (hats off to any of you who have 4 children!!) We outnumbered the kids by far...and it was still quite a circus. This is my niece and nephew, Halle and Caleb.
It was so fun getting to "know" Caleb. Last time I saw him he was just so little, his BIG personality is fully emerging. He is loving and SO cute, and one of the most intense little people I have ever met. We played lots of peek-a-boo, he is just the right age to think that I am still funny! My kids are waaay past that point. So I acted like a complete dork and he laughed his head off! We had a ball.


My mom did a little photo shoot and took some pictures so that I can update mine on the site. Our property borders the rail road tracks, so we took some next to the stone tressel. We found that someone had painted this heart...how is it possible that I didn't notice that before? I drive through there everyday!?


The last thing is a little video I took of the kids saying goodbye to each other. Halle was crying because she didn't want to leave and so her sweet little brother kept hugging her to cheer her up. It put a smile on her face and then I got the four of them all hugging each other goodbye. So SWEET! I am gonna miss this! (Yea, my first Flip video on the blog!!)

Have a wonderful night!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
we made it home safe and sound. actually except for excessive baggage....it was a breeze. carseats! looks like the photo shoot worked. i think they came out great! love the video of the group hug too. we miss
you already. sigh*
love,
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates