Saturday, July 19, 2008

Goodness...(lOng post warning!)

It was everywhere!! CHA today was a blast! I took probably WAY too many pictures, but I couldn't help myself. I was loving all of the eye candy!

I was loving the new KI Memories translucent sheets. I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

They had made this cute mini book using another sheet that was really cute.

These were projects that we saw at the Fancy Pants booth.
Cute enough to hang on the wall!
Holly and I must have stood and watched Tim Holtz for at least 20 minutes. He has a great sense of humor, really spiky hair and seems like a really sweet guy. Not to mention he is amazingly talented at what he does!





This is a new line from Cosmo Cricket called "Mr. Campy." LOvE it!
Another Cosmo Cricket card made from their new line called "Jack's World."

I don't know why I love this elephant so much!? Sorry for the blur!

Their walls were so cute at he Cosmo Cricket booth, with enlarged images from their new lines.
I am in love with the stamps with the alligator and teddy bear! (From Jack's World.)


Crate Paper had some seriously cute things. I loved their line with squirrels!
These pages look so much better in person, and the lighting is so OFF in them.
I just love Jenni Bowlin. Her booth was wonderful. I felt like I was at her house!





A random layout I liked a LOT!
Sassafras Lass blew me away again. I am loving all of their new lines. Here are a few layouts they had at their booth!



This is the best window display I have EVER seen at a show! I was loving it!!
Some cute Hambly projects! LOVE those birdcages!

This was a shadow box, very cool.
And who else...but Heidi Swapp. Cute as ever! Her samples always look fantastic in person!


Had to get a shot with her...of course!
Love this layout!
And last, but not least, Holly and I at the concert tonight. We had fun. Got lost and found ourselves in Indiana on the way home. (I might add that we didn't get lost until I gave Holly the job of reading me the directions!! LOL> she is going to kill me for telling you that!) But it was a beautiful night for an outdoor concert, and besides the girl screaming her head off behind us, actually quite enjoyable. (She kept screaming about how lucky Jennifer Anniston was: I guess to be dating John Mayer?)
Okay it is WaaaaaYYY past my bedtime, but I just wanted to get a post out to all of you who can't wait to see what's new from CHA. (Oh and I am going to meet Ali Edwards tomorrow. So I'll share pictures of that then!) Good night!

5 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing the experience with us. I love that Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy--my favorite colors.

Sonya said...

Thanks for sharing! Everything looks wonderful!

katie said...

three of the four LOs you have from sassafras lass are from my favorite designer ever!!! it makes me even sadder that i didn't go... :(

oh well though. i'm happy you had fun! and mr. campy looks sooo cute!

and isn't heidi swapp sweet? my husband and i took a class of hers not too long ago at a LSS here. it was fun. and tim is my favorite person. his classes are the funnest ever! and really laid back. my husband said he liked tim's classes too.

Lacey said...

uh oh! i'm in trouble with all the cuteness of the new products! lol i looooved the mr. campy line:)

EmmaJ said...

The new Sassafrass Lass looks amazing! Thanks for posting CHA pictures so quickly.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates