Monday, June 15, 2009

SOLD OUT!

Woohoo! Our June kit "Mayberry" is sold out! Congratulations to all of you who got your hands on one! I was going to share a few pages that I made this weekend, but I didn't have much time to create, because I got there late. My dog had to have surgery Friday and I wanted to make sure he was okay, before I just took off. He decided to just sleep off the anesthesia so I did go for a while. It was a good socialization time for sure! LOL.

We spent the afternoon on the river Saturday...and then went bowling! We had a ball.
Hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with some more sneak peeks of our July kit!

1 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Pretty picture. I finally got that one page done that I worked on Friday night. I added and removed and changed and fussed, but I love the final product.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates