Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneaks...

I am getting together a newsletter today, and wanted to quickly share those sneak peeks I promised! Everyone will be getting an entire package of Sassafras Lass chipboard shapes and some very cute Hambly rub-ons!
Each kit also includes a vintage map, 3 dimensional butterflies, a vintage badge, and so much more!
I am loving this kit! Make sure to check your inbox for our newsletter later today. And don't forget that the deadline for our DT contest is June 25th!! Have a super Wednesday!

5 comments:

TanySol said...

Nice sneaks!!! :)

Jill said...

Ooh...love those sneaks!

Daniele said...

OOOOOh, I can't wait for these!

Mama Tuttle said...

Wow . . . I love those butterflies and those badges are great, too!

Sarah Hedman said...

oh man. this kit would be perfect for my recent trip to NYC. might have to splurge and order one. really cool!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates