Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Buried...

I should just pitch a tent at my local post office! Ha! I have been buried with work this week. Not just for Freehand Scraps, but also with mowing and house work and on an on and on. You know how it goes. Summer is supposed to be a time to relax a little with less "scheduled" time. So far it's just been busy! I'm sure we'll soon fall into a pattern of a new less scheduled, schedule. LOL. I am working on a newsletter today...so be checking your inbox for that today, or tomorrow! Hope your week has been less hectic than mine and that you are enjoying warm weather where you're at! This is a picture of when I was playing around taking shadow shots. It's kind of fun to try.
I am so very excited to announce another design team call here at Freehand Scraps! I love looking at every one's work, and am so excited that we get to add a few new faces to our little "family" here. I'll have some details for the contest in the newsletter. If you are interested in updating our blinkie on your blog with our new "Mayberry" kit...here is the LINK. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Got my blinkie up...thanks for the link. Hope your schedule settles down soon.

em said...

Love the shadow!
I'm going to try to put the new blinkie on my blog. It's a toss up...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates