Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday...

Today I headed out to the post office with another batch of kits that needed to be sent out today. This kit is wildly popular...so if you still haven't gotten your hands on one...HURRY! LOL. Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours looked a little like this...
Clubhouse time!!

This is how it was decorated inside...with all of Tanner's drawings. I think the zebra might be my favorite...but the snail underneath him is pretty awesome too. There were also sections of Australian animals (complete with a wombat) as well as hammerhead sharks and sea anemones. He even had a whole section dedicated to robots...can you tell what his interests are? LOL.
They wrote on this box FoR-EvEr!
I'm coming back tomorrow with some explanations of my gallery this month. I had a few people ask for some more details and descriptions of what I used...so check back then. Have a great night!

3 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Once again, Tanner is quite the artist - got to love those great animal drawings. Also, love the look on Chloe's face as she is eyeing Tanner - too cute for words.

Love, Grandma Joyce

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Couldn't possibly be a robot named Wall-E could it? Cute box...glad you took some pictures. Are you going to have time to crop Friday night? The super-fun babysitter has offered his services again if you want them :0)

Patter Cross said...

Oooh, that must have been a kit to me you shipped, and on my birthday. :) I can't wait to get it and begin playing. This will be my first kit from Frehand Scraps, and I am SO excited!!! :) Looks like y'all had a fun day at your house too! Blessings,

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates