Friday, June 19, 2009

I have the best job!

Seriously! I have a heart full of gratitude today! I love this crafty job that lets me do what I love for a living...well sort of a living! Ha! I not only love the fact that I have the challenge of putting together fun papers and embellishments each month, but also that I have met some of the coolest people because of Freehand Scraps! I really do strive each month to put together a kit that puts a smile on your face! I love it when customers take the time to tell me how much they loved this or that (or all of it!) It makes my day! So I am taking a minute to give shout outs to some of my girls!

Traci - (you know who you are) you are a kindred spirit and have encouraged my heart in so many ways! Thank you for your friendship!

Jen and Jamie (my long lost {we are related somehow?} cousins) it's amazing to me how Freehand Scraps put us in touch again and that in itself is awesome! Thank you!

My Design Team...Celeste, Katie, Mandy, Jaime...some of you I know in-real-life and some of you I have never met...but feel like I know well. Thank you for all that you do each month for Freehand Scraps! You're always making me "look good!"

To each and every ONE of you who entered the DT contest!! I have had a huge response...which is going to make it nearly impossible to narrow it down! But just the fact that you shared a little piece of yourself with me...even if it was just a layout...thank you! We have a lot in common you see...we all love this crazy hobby!

And also to Dee, another customer who has an AWESOME Etsy store called
Red Letter Words. AND who wants to do a giveaway on the blog. Be sure to check out her store and check back here next week for the details of how to enter! (Hint: it might have to do with telling me what your favorite print is in her store.) Want to see which one I am getting?? It was just calling my name!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

truleetraci said...

Hey my friend! Thanks for the "shout out"... SO COOL to find that on your blog this mornin' :-)and thank YOU for sharing your heart and creativity with me & the world..WE are BLESSED because of you! Red Letter Words is TOO COOL!!! I can think of a ton of things that would be awesome printed like that! What a FIND!

em said...

Isn't it incredible the people you can meet through a hobby? I have made some of my greatest friends through scrapbooking!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates