Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blinkie link!!

For all of my super cool folks out there who are sharing Freehand's blinkie on their blogs...here is the link to the updated ad for July!
http://freehandscraps.com/images/fs-ad-120x120-july09.gif

This kit is called "Navigate" and is one of my favorites! It all coordinates together without being too "matchy matchy" if you know what I mean. I made 4 layouts and have another 2 in the works! This kit is packed! I can't wait for the BIG reveal tomorrow!! And just LOOK what I got in the mail!! My print from Dee at Red Letter Art! I love it, and it is really nice quality. Now I just need to find the perfect place to hang it!
I'll be posting my gallery and getting the newsletter ready tomorrow to announce our new Design Team members!! I can't wait...this is the best, busiest time of the month around here!

4 comments:

Aphra said...

Got my blinkie link! You really know how to build some excitedment, Ms. Heidi. Can't wait to get the newsletter and see the new gallery.

Lexi said...

You must be a really good secret keeper! I would have spilled the beans by now :)

Patter Cross said...

How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see the reveal and the newsletter. Such a great day for Freehand Scraps!

nAnnAlYnn said...

that's a great saying

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates