Friday, June 12, 2009

I just had to share...

I couldn't help myself...I mean I really should wait to show sneak peeks...but it's just TOO cute not to share. Once again, my mom has done it again with 2 brand-new designed felt shapes for our upcoming July kit! An octopus and a little fish. Aren't they the cutest?
This one is embellished with a little aqua brad for an eye. (They will come plain for you to do your own thing with them.)

This one has a little button eye. You could also use googly eyes, sequins, sea shells, really any small trinket would be cute! Get creative! Oh, and you'll notice the "snorkel" line by Cosmo Cricket paper shown here with the felt shapes...yep...you guessed it! It's in the kit!
Get your summertime pictures ready...July is on it's way! I am headed to a crop tonight...I'll be back tomorrow to share a few layouts! Have a great Friday!

7 comments:

Dawn Hopkins said...

Those are adorable!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

To Heidi's mom...I saw the felt shapes last night, they are too cute! And that octopus looked like alot of work :o) They are a great addition to the awesome July kit!

Patter Cross said...

Too, too cute! We just went to Hawaii, and I took over 500 photos. I think those would be great for my photos. :) Adorable!

em said...

SO cute! :)

Mirameja said...

Wow, so qute! I´ve got to buy this kit..

Mama Tuttle said...

Those are so adorable!! What a great addition to a kit!

truleetraci said...

Ooohh... I can't wait to play with some more of your Momma's gorgeous felt peices! She is SO talented and it is SO FUN that she makes them for us!! Thanks Heidi's Momma!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates