Thursday, March 27, 2008

Really quick...

I cannot believe that I didn't post any pictures from Easter. It was snowing...as I mentioned yesterday, which made it pretty hard to get any good shots. BUT for all of my friends and family out of town...here they are.

Chloe insists on having a one pony tail everytime she is wearing a dress. That is how Cinderella does it and that is how Chloe will have it also!! She also thinks that she needs a night gown instead of her footed pajamas because that's what princesses wear!



Tanner got dinosaurs in his basket, which were a big hit!


I also have a little hint of what you'll be getting in the April kit...I used one of the Prima flowers to embellish Chloe's dress. A couple of small stiches and voila it was ready, I was excited that it was wired so you could fluff it up a little or flatten it down also. I thought it turned out so cute! Obviously they aren't washable so I will have to remove it before washing. I was thinking of how cute these would look on the sash of a flower girls dress, or on the toe of a ballet slipper for a wedding. Okay I'm getting carried away now, I'll just post the picture!

Hope you have a GREAT day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates