Thursday, March 6, 2008

In This Home...


I thought I would share this canvas that my parents gave me for Christmas this year. I LOVE what it says...


IN THIS HOME...


WE DO SECOND CHANCES.


WE DO GRACE.


WE DO REAL.


WE DO MISTAKES.


WE DO I'M SORRYS.


WE DO LOUD REALLY WELL.


WE DO HUGS.


WE DO FAMILY.


WE DO LOVE.


It is not the right colors for anywhere in my house so I am trying to devise a plan to alter it...maybe with the March kit?! I think I might play a little with it this afternoon and see what I can come up with...I'll post photos soon. One of my favorite parts of the saying is where it says "we do loud really well." Would someone please tell me: is mine the only house that is constantly full of commotion? The ONLY time that there is some peace and quiet is when they are asleep! (Speaking of being loud...Chloe is all out screaming in the other room, because she and Tanner are fighting over markers.) Don't you just love the screaming phase? I think it's a girl thing...


In Freehand Scraps news we are anxiously awaiting the projects that Tia Bennett is making with the March kit...more on that very soon! I have products arriving also for the April kit this week and you are going to love them! I think it's some of my favorite papers so far! Brand new product from CHAW, and exclusives that you can only get right here at Freehand Scraps!


Have a wonderful Thursday!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates