Sunday, March 16, 2008

My oh my...




I have NEVER seen a possum in real life...until Friday. I was cleaning at the back of the house and saw something moving outside near the patio. It was a giant possum, well maybe not giant, but it was as big as my 21 pound dog! It was not a pretty sight. None the less I grabbed the camera and tried to get some pictures of it lumbering along. (Mostly to show the kids when they woke up from their naps.) Miraculously they both woke up and got to see him with their own eyes!! They decided they wanted to go outside and feed him, and that is where I had to draw the line. No way, no how! Gotta love living out in the country...or not.

I also had a chance to go to a workshop yesterday that was for retailers in the lovely state of Illinois. There were 3 classes offered from different wholesale companies. Melissa Frances, Clear Scraps, and Rusty Pickle. So I came home with some really cute ideas, and MORE catalogs! I played with my first acrylic album there...I have to admit it was a little stressful because it's just so different than regular albums. But it turned out cute anyway...I would post pictures of it, but I can't find it after getting home and unpacking?! What in the world...I sure do hope it turns up. The only thing that is a bummer about decorating albums without your photos present is that you can't really plan ahead when you don't know what you'll have to work with. I will share the photos of the Rusty Pickle album that is really girly. It is a purse that has an accordian album inside of it. I am giving it to a friend of mine. Really cute!




It says things like: "If I were a shoe style I would be..."


A cute quote that says: "remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did, but she did it backwards and in high heels."

It also says "I never leave home without..."


And, "You can never have too many..."


Hope you don't have any possums hanging around your house! Have a great end to your weekend!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates