Friday, March 14, 2008

And the winner is...

Well when I said I would announce the winner this evening...I thought I would have a chance to do it before midnight!! No such luck tonight. Busy, busy, busy. Getting the April kits mailed out to the designers tomorrow, so much fun. I must say that I am in love with this kit. The Jenni Bowlin new CHA product is seriously just perfect with these papers. I can't wait to start working with it! I also finally finished Tanner's birthday invitations, which was an all afternoon project. They didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned, but they are still cute I think. Using product from February's kit (the little black coin envelope.) I HOPE that one day he will appreciate that I didn't just go out and buy a pack of generic invites. I chose option "B" and spent a good 3 hours on them. I am really making up his whole celebration because he wants a zebra party this year, and they just don't have much out there that caters to that. There will be a LOT of black and white going on that day! I will post a picture of the invitation tomorrow when I have a minute.



So without further ado...the winner is

justbekls who posted on
March 11, 2008 3:54 PM

Just email me with your address and this chocolate bunny will hop his way on over to your home! Congratulations and good night!

2 comments:

Eric said...

I can't wait to see the invitations! I am sure they are adorable!
To answer the questions you had about the butterfly card on my blog - I just traced the large butterfly Heidi Swapp ghost shape and cut it out. The black/white behind it is a scalloped circle punched out of one of the new MM 6th avenue papers.
Did you come up with an idea for the zebra cake?

Amanda Smith said...

sorry, didn't realize I was logged in under eric's e-mail...the above comment was from me :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates