Wednesday, March 5, 2008

News from the day...

Well first of all, I am really excited about the great response we have been getting about the March kit. It is such a nice feeling to have other people compliment your work. We have shipped kits out all over the world and very close to home and we are having a blast doing it! We just wanted to thank you so much for your support of Freehand Scraps. Really customer service is our number one goal here, so feel free to contact me with ANY questions you may have about our kits...



In other news picture day for Tanner was a success. (At least that's what Mrs. Keller said.) I didn't have time for the photo shoot before school, so I did it afterwards. Keeping in mind his clothes were a little wrinkly and the fact that he was full of chocolate cupcakes (it was Kacey's birthday celebration) when I picked him up, didn't help my photo shoot much. He was wired!! But I did manage to get a couple shots that are keepers. It was so cute to see him in his tie. When I was putting it on him this morning he was so excited to wear it...he ran in telling Chloe to "Look, I 'm wearing my ribbon, do you like my ribbon, see my ribbon Chloe?!" Knowing that Chloe has a deep, Cinderella-type respect, for all ribbons in general...and she really did appreciate it! Every age that my kids are is my favorite it seems...and once they move onto another age...then that is my favorite age. For today...this is my favorite age: Tanner @ almost 5 years old!


2 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

Heidi -

Tanner looks very grown up in his tie - how cute!

Also glad to hear that the March kit is doing great! I know I loved it :)

Talk to you soon,
Mandy

Holly said...

Cute pictures and cute boy. His haircut looks good too! :) I loved my March kit-the fun things and the colors are great!

Thanks for putting together some great things, best part is I didn't have to go to the store or even leave my house to get the latest things and some cute, unique finds! You know what it is like with 2 kids.

Holly

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates