Monday, March 17, 2008

Hopscotch...




You have to admit that when you play hopscotch (even as a big grown-up) it's fun! It's kind of like jumping on a trampouline, I always seem to get the giggles. Maybe it just makes me feel like a kid again...who knows? I took some photos of the kids playing and then worked on converting some of them to black and white etc. I have to admit that I take a LOT of pictures, and not very many of them are the best...but these I cannot wait to scrapbook. In fact I have some of them laid out right now to work on that I printed at home. I am working on a mini-book, I'll post some pictures of it, if it gets finished. Seems like I have a lot of projects just laying around and I want a chance to work on them all! Therein lies the problem...what to work on first??

I changed some to black and white, and I changed some into sepia. Couldn't decide which I liked better...even in color they are fun!






Here's hoping you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
what cute pictures...cute children.
can't wait to see what you do with
them. hopscotch..is great fun.
wow...i've never actually seen a
opossum either except in a book!
ew-w-w in the backyard----amazing that you got a picture of it!
lYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates