Thursday, November 13, 2008

Totally random...

I was just looking through some pictures today and thinking of how much I have to be thankful for. My goodness, could a girl get any luckier? I am convinced that I have experienced more love in my 31 years than some people have in their entire lives. I am blessed beyond belief!

My DD. I am smitten by this little sweetie. What a gift! I need to take some video of her soon.


My sister and my best friend in the whole world. She is the person I can always count on, and I love spending time and just talking with her. We really have so much in common, and I think we bring out the best in each other.

And my little guy is just growing like a weed. He was talking about t-ball today on the way to school, and I decided to post this picture because he has already out-grown his cleats from this summer. I just took them out of his closet today to be passed along.
What are you thankful for today? If you're like me, it's a long list. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am thankful for breath, health, a wonderful family, and all the amazing and abundant blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon me!! Heidi you are at the top of that list!

grandma joyce said...

I am truly thankful for each and every blessing from above. I am especially thankful for my faith, love, and hope that I possess. But, every day that I wake up to seeing the awesome beauty of Pike's Peak and the rest of the beauty that surrounds where I am blessed to live totally inspires me. I am also thankful for my 4 precious and healthy grandchildren. I am thankful for my flight attendant career of 22 plus years. I have countless blessings. Praise to the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 106;1.

Love, Grandma Joyce

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates