Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

The lovely Katie tagged me today. It was kind of fun a fun thing to go back through and randomly pick the 4th file with the 4th picture in it to post.

This picture brings back some fun memories! It is from Christmas 2 years ago. Christmas morning seems to take forever, because every time my kids open a present they want to stop and play with it a little before they open the next present. But that's what I love about Christmas morning! Tanner got this googly-eyed dinosaur book from Aunt Holly, and immediately we had to stop and have story time! Too funny. Other funny things I notice about this picture is that my camera is in my lap...of course. I am the total annoying photographer on Christmas morning. Always trying to get the perfect shot that will capture the moment perfectly! And as you all know...anytime there are kids in the picture..you'd better take lots to get a few good ones!

I am wearing my favorite pajama pants from my favorite store Anthropology. The little details that make me smile in this picture are Tanner's pajamas...he grew out of those ages ago! But boy did he love them. They were a gift from my Aunt Sandy and they had bugs and funny little monsters on them. He called them the "bug jammies." It also perfectly shows his complete and total *love* of books and reading. Another thing I love about him!

So here is what the rules are:

Go to your pictures file and go to the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture and post it. Then tag 4 other people to play along! Oh and make sure to tell us a little about the picture!

The lucky 4 are: Holly, Amanda, Celeste, and Jamie.

I'll post more from Halloween and my November gallery tomorrow!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

i've already done this one! ha it's on my blog!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates