Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back in Business!

Tonight I got my laptop back from the shop! I guess I had a nasty little virus on it...which when he tried to explain it (malicious spyware etc, etc.) all to me, it was way above my comprehension level, because I had NO idea what he was talking about. All I knew was that it was something bad that was infiltrating MY stuff, and it had to be taken care of asap! Now that I have it home I am back in business, but I must say that I felt some weird sense of loss not having it for the last 48 hours. Like I misplaced my wallet...that kind of a feeling. The universe was just out of whack. But order has been restored and that is something to be very thankful for! Oh and if you emailed me...I will tackle those in the morning!

In other happy, happy news...my family made it here today. So now the fun will begin.
Here is another peek into my gallery this month.

And I had to share one of the pictures from the Christmas card shoot. We were driving home and there was this gorgeous sunset and so we pulled over ran across the road and posed. I think it's so funny because I think I look like super woman. (That is a corn field behind us. LOL.) Maybe it was all the wind blowing or how the kids were clinging to me. (It was getting really chilly.)
So it wasn't Christmas card worthy...but it made me laugh! Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Heidi,
I'm glad everyone made it there safe and sound. Enjoy the wonderful Thanksgiving with them! We have been so blessed by GMC we will miss it on sunday. But are so thankful you will be with those you love this week :) I miss you and look forward to see you soon!! Cute picture, love your sweater! Where's it from?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you ALL!
Jen

Danette said...

Heidi,
I love the picture of you and the kids with that gorgeous sky in the background. Only God could create such beauty (Mommy and little ones included)! Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all your family. Tell your precious Mom "Happy Birthday" a day late from me.
:)Danette

Angela W said...

I love the pic! The background is beautiful!

Heidi Stork said...

Awww...you are all just too sweet! Thanks for the kind words. Jen-the jacket is from Anthropology...the greatest store ever! (IKEA comes in at a close second...but they don't sell clothes. LOL)

Love to you
Heidi

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates