Friday, November 7, 2008

Is it December yet?

I am super excited about our upcoming December kit. It is full of fun stuff! My dear, sweet mother made these darling wool felt mushrooms for everyone's kit. Can we all agree that that is the cutest exclusive item ever? And the alphabet is just perfectly coordinated with the rest of the kit contents!
It just has such a great color scheme! Tons of red mixed in with green and blue and teal. Be still my heart!
This kit is absolutely perfect for anyone. It is not Christmas themed...but would work beautifully for seasonal pictures. It has Jenni Bowlin, KI Memories, Prima and much, much more!

I just want to sew buttons all over the top of that mushroom for fun! Hope that you are all having a great weekend! I will post more peeks soon!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!! Looks like it might be one of my favorites. Love the little mushroom, Mom!! Love the alphabet too! Great Stuff and I am looking forward to it!

em said...

Oh! You always have the cutest kits!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates