Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween...

I have to post a little peek of Halloween around here...the kids and I carved and painted pumpkins this year. The painting part is so much easier for them than carving. So that was their favorite!!
Tanner painted his with bats and spiders.

We went trick-or-treating with Tanner's buddy Marcus. It was actually called "trunk or treat" and they went from car trunk to car trunk and collected candy. I thought this was a great idea. They were parked in a big circle, so we didn't have to walk for miles and miles! Now that's my kind of trick-or-treating!
We ended the night with dinner at Pizza Hut and pumpkin shaped doughnuts. I thought those doughnuts were just about the cutest things I had ever seen! We all had a great time!
I will be posting pages from my gallery tomorrow!! Hope you have a wonderful night!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates