Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday...

I seem to have 2 new residents living at my address. They are always hanging around the yard lately, even while I mow the grass they watch me from a distance, and only run away if I get too close to them. This is what we saw when I pulled into the driveway after school today.


They *almost* look like those plastic deer you see in people's yards. LOL. I think that we should give them names...any suggestions?

Speaking of names, the kids both won big stuffed animals at the Pumpkin Festival we went to last night. (It's a carnival.)Guess what they named them...Tanner names his stuffed snake "Beauty" and then Chloe quickly chose the name "Super Beauty" for her unicorn. Real original I know! So we need to come up with names other than those...those are taken. LOL
I also wanted to share some little gift bags I'm sending to the designers with their Oct. kits. Oh and in the background you are getting a little sneak peek of what's to come in our next kit! This little pumpkin bag is super cute and even little kids could help make them. (Especially if you had things pre-stamped and cut, etc. so all they had to do was glue them together.)
I went a little crazy with the chalk here, but I liked that it looked like Halloween and a little grungy. I used my decorative scissors to cut out each of the "Trick" and "Treat" letters. And I finished it off with a ric-rac smile.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

katie said...

awww! you're too sweet! now i'm even more excited to get my october kit!

and i want a pet deer!!!!! send me one of those in my november kit. i know it'll be expensive, but i'll go halfies with you okay?

<3katie
[oh. and it has to be a live deer. otherwise, it's no deal.]

Celeste said...

the bags are adorable. excited about the everyday! :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates