Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged!!

I mentioned that I had been tagged in my last post by one of our designers Jamie Warren. So you know what that means...

Of course I get to tag some of my favorite blogs! Here's the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (I didn't)
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I've also seen 6...)
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you have nominated


So, without further ado, I nominate:

Holly Stork my cute sister who is embarking on scrapbooking my niece's baby book, and has been using her Freehand Scraps kits! Super cute!

Amanda Smith one of my BFF's and a important part of our design team here at Freehand Scraps! She is my scrapbook sister!

Celeste Smith another designer for Freehand Scraps (are you sensing a trend here?) She is amazingly talented and I am going to scraplift at least one of her layouts in her gallery for September using our "Little Bird" kit.

Katie Haddox yet another designer for Freehand Scraps and she has the CuTeSt handwriting ever! I love the diversity she brings to our gallery each month!

Molly Peckham take a little look at what she made with our "Little Bird" kit this month. Too cute!

Dina is one of Celeste's friends and I love her artsy style. We met for a bit at CHA and this girl is so creative! You won't be disappointed when you see how much fun her work is!

So there you have it...you're it!

I am working on getting together another newsletter to send out in the next few days. So be on the lookout for that in your inbox. And thank you so much to all of our customers who are such a big part of Freehand Scraps. It means the world to me! Hope you are wonderful!

1 comments:

Dina said...

You're so sweet, thanks for the tag!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates