Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cute!

Today I got this darling card in the mail that my mom made...it's an invitation to my brother and sister-in-laws homecoming/reception.

She hand-cut a stencil for the heart on the top of the cake! And the stitching? Over the top cute! She also handmade hearts like this for the top of their cake...something I am pretty sure I would have never thought to do. You have out done yourself again mom...you always go the extra mile to let us know how much you care. I want you to know it doesn't go unnoticed!

Look for pictures of the giveaway tomorrow! Good night!

3 comments:

Daniele said...

That's lovely!!

Jen said...

Heidi, The invitations your Mom made are so simple and yet so elligant (sp?). I assume either she or Holly wrote inside them, the handwriting topped it off. That's what I LOVE so much about what all of you girls do. It's beautiful & simple work and inspires me to want to try new things.

Miss U.
Jen

Just Call Me Grammy said...

That is a beatiful card!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates