Thursday, September 18, 2008

Polka Dots

If you know me...you know I LOOOvE polka dots! On pretty much anything and everything. So while I was painting my toe nails I thought why not? (Nice tan lines...I know. LOL)


And on the subject of polka dots...here is a sneak peek of a little something from our Oct. kit. These "Sheer Delights" by KI Memories were absolutely one of my favorite new products from CHA this summer. The possibilities are endless with what you can do with them! Notice I had to have the one with polka dots...and I love a scalloped edge!
I have been working away on a heritage album this week, which is always challenging, but fun to work on something completely different than I usually scrap. I am loving all of the old photos with the white borders in black and white. It's amazing how each picture is really like a time capsule. Like seeing a glimpse of a time period, from their clothing to their expressions. It's amazing how much you can tell from a picture about the time period it was taken in. I am loving it! I may share a few things that I've made, but I'll have to get permission first.

Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love love love polka dots too! Are you sure we aren't related? Cannot wait for the October kit to come out-show us more!!! The KI sheer delight is so great-thanks for the sneak.

love and smiles,
Holly

Jen said...

Love the Polka Dots! I can't wait to see the new Kit.
Love you,
Jen

Daniele said...

I do the same with my toe nails!!! I like red and black like a ladybug and green and yellow when it is World Cup.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates