Friday, September 5, 2008

School...again

The kids were thrilled to say the least about the first day of school. It unfortunately was pouring rain and not the best for picture taking! But I did manage to peek my head in the door and catch them in action. Chloe caught me in this one...can you see the excitement in her eyes? She is about ready to burst!
Tanner's such an old pro, he knew exactly what to do and went straight into his room and got right to work (or should I say play?) gotta love preschool!
Later that night Chloe just lounged on the couch and told me all of the stories from her day. She was exhausted from all of the fun. (On a side note: it will be a very sad day when she grows out of this outfit from my favorite children's store in Paris. It's one of our favorites! (Thanks Nana and also Auntie Holly!)
And one last thing to share...a baby card that I made for Amanda Smith. I really wanted to try to make some clouds to cover with the flocking from our Sept. kit, and I also used the Chatterbox chipboard sun shape. I love that flocking! This was a super simple card and it turned out pretty cute!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Heidi - How adorable were the pictures of Tanner and Chloe enjoying so much their first day of school. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pictures.

Would love to shop that children's store in Paris if I get the name of it - plan to be there in October.

Love, Grandma Joyce

Holly said...

Love that cute baby card-great idea! I loved the flocking in the kit. Glad the kids are loving the first day of school.

Amanda Smith said...

That card is sooo CUTE! I can't wait to see it in person :) Hopefully it will be arriving today! You are so sweet.

Love ya,
Mandy

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates